Well-structured case studies are a powerful and easy way to show the results you achieve for your clients and establish your credibility.
Case studies are typically a written article about work you have done for your clients — the input you provided and the results your work got in providing your clients with benefits they did not have before.
Case studies are great to help:
- highlight your skills and your ability to deliver successful solutions to your clients.
- build your credibility by showing the organisations who have hired you or bought your products.
- build strong relations with the case study clients by giving them free publicity and promoting their work.
What we do when we write case studies
We communicate and highlight three things:
- your credibility
We show who you have worked with and what they gained from that experience.
- your capability
We show the challenges you overcame and the solutions you implemented to achieve that.
- the benefits gained from using your products or services
We highlight the outcomes delivered by your work and what your clients achieved that was not previously possible for them.
Case study copywriting skills
It’s all about:
- asking the right questions to get the information we need
- breaking-down complex information into easy-to-understand concepts
- writing in simple and easy-to-understand language
- using narrative techniques to turn business experiences into powerful stories
- using images and a sharp, clean layout to enhance the text.