Facttactic creates stories that build positive business environments.
Words that pull people in
We use words to create the types of ideas and impressions that make people receptive to your messages and what your organisation has to offer.
There is more to it than just good story-telling, of course, and projects we have successfully completed for clients include a full range of corporate communications activities as highlighted below.
- Web content and intranet writing
- Marketing writing and copywriting
- Articles for in-house and external corporate publications
- Brochures and newsletters
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Plain English writing and re-writing
- Editing services, including proof-reading, copy-editing and document layout
Strategy and projects
- Communication strategy and implementation
- Internal communications programmes
- Crisis management strategy
- Event management
- Publication project management
- Media liaison
- Media coverage analysis
We have produced material for organisations as diverse as one of the world’s top visual effects companies, a global FMCG leader, a multi-national insurance company, prominent government agencies and many other thriving organisations.
Whoever the audience, and whatever the goals of the communication, Facttactic’s work is focused on exceeding our customers’ expectations and getting results.